The health and well-being of your animals, family, and our team members are top priority. As the situation around the coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we want to assure you we plan to remain open during our regular business hours.
We are closely monitoring the guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities regarding the spread of the virus to ensure we are taking the appropriate precautions and actions to keep patients, clients, and employees healthy and safe during this time.
During this time, we will be changing to curbside service. We are taking this precaution to eliminate constant contact of door handles, countertops, pens, and to aid in social distancing. By taking these safety measures, it is our goal to be able to remain open to serve the needs of our community’s animals.
Appointments, pick-ups, drop-offs, medication refills will be handled curbside:
- Upon your arrival at the clinic, remain in your vehicle and call us to check-in
- A team member will discuss all your needs and concerns by phone during check-in
- A staff member will come out to unload your animals.
You may choose to wait in your vehicle during the examination or return at a later scheduled pick up time. We are only allowing staff members inside the practice at this time.
You may pay for services and products over the phone by credit/debit card. For other payment methods, please ask a team member for assistance.
Additional Measures we are Asking Clients to Follow:
- Please do not come to our clinic if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms or have a fever.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have been in contact with anyone that has had a fever or possible COVID-19 exposure.
We value your partnership in your animal’s healthcare and appreciate your patience, understanding, and continued support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.